Get Involved: Recycle Your Beer Caps
Kaps for Kids wants your beer and soda caps! In order to create our great products, we need a constant supply bottle caps.
Did you know “recycled” beer caps usually end up as garbage? Most recycling facilities refuse bottle caps; as a result they end up in the landfill. Kaps for Kids provides a way for people to recycle these discarded bottle tops, giving them a second life as a beautiful pieces of artwork that also benefit children’s charities and the environment!
Please send your caps to us at:
Kaps for Kids LLC
10058 Bent Tree Ln
Fishers, IN 46037
Kaps for Kids: We Accept More than Beer Caps
Kaps for Kids accepts more than just metal beer caps. We welcome a variety of tops to use in our efforts to promote sustainability and artwork. If you would like to send us your bottle caps, here are some Do’s and Don’ts to keep in mind:
- Do – Send us all twist and pry off metal bottle caps (even if they are bent).
- Do – Send us bottle caps of other materials (including plastic) and sizes under 3" diameter such as milk tops and soda caps.
- Do – Send us wine corks and tops.
- Do – Send us your caps once you’ve collected two gallons or more.
- Do – Keep your caps in a clean and dry location.
- Don’t - send dirty caps.
- Don’t - include any waste with the caps.
Kaps for Kids: Our Recycling Partners:
A special thanks to our local business partners! These outstanding establishments help support us through recycling their discarded beer caps with us!
Before you throw away your next beer cap, think of Kaps for Kids and how your bottle caps can help make beautiful artwork while also making the Earth a better place. Thank you!